Subwoofers Technology ProSub 800 - High Output Compact 300W Powered Subwoofer | Heart-thumping Sound for Home Theater System | (Single, Black)Star: 4.1 author : 1129344
Please select the attribute you wantX
P2D2-12 Punch P2 DVC 2-Ohm 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS, 800-Watt Peak Subwoofer Car Electronics,Subwoofers ZVX-8 D4 8" 900 Watt Dual 4 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer Car Electronics,Subwoofers Bose Acoustimass 16 Subwoofer only. 6.1 Channel. Car Electronics,Subwoofers GT-BassPro12 12-Inch (300mm) Car Audio Powered Subwoofer System, black Car Electronics,Subwoofers J-10-BLK 10" Front Firing Woofer, Black Car Electronics,Subwoofers Technology SuperCube 4000 Compact 8" Powered Subwoofer | Superior Bass, 1200 Watts Power | Precision Sound | Fits in Less Than 1 Cubic Foot Space | Includes Rubber & Spiked Feet Car Electronics,Subwoofers Vega Mobile 12" Powered Active Subwoofer 600W Max Car Electronics,Subwoofers Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer,Black Car Electronics,Subwoofers
- Color: Black
- Definitive Technology Pro sub 800
From the Manufacturer
- The Low Frequency Effects (LFE) of a movie?s soundtrack bring excitement, realism and just plain fun to action, adventure and sci-fi movies. Accurate reproduction of the bottom octaves of all music, especially pipe organ, symphonic and rock add that last touch to bring you true you-are-there realism to your listening. Worry not, Definitive has bass down pat. The ProSub 800 features a 300 Watt amplifier driving a high-excursion 8 inch front-mounted direct-radiating woofer that is pressure-coupled to an 8 inch Low Bass radiator on the bottom of the enclosure. The net radiating area of the ProSub 800 is 27% greater than a single 10 inch woofer but with better speed, pitch definition and control.
- 300W RMS for a THUNDEROUS SOUL-SHAKING BASS RIGHT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - ProSub 800 is equipped with a high excursion 8" front-mounted direct-radiating woofer pressure-coupled to an 8" low bass radiator
- BRING HIGH DEFINITION MUSIC TO LIFE ? Infinite Power Source Amplifier, Discrete MOSFET output devices, and a unique radiator design provides 27% greater radiating area than a single 10-inch woofer so you can enjoy deep impactful music anywhere
- CREATE A FULL HOME THEATER SYSTEM - For an immersive cinematic experience, pair this sub with the ProCenter 1000 center channel and ProMonitor 800 satellite speakers or just add it to your existing setup for extra boom and punch
- ADJUSTABLE FEET FOR BETTER STABILITY - The ProSub comes with four integrated feet with rubber tips for secure placement on any hard floor. You can even adjust the height, if the floor surface is uneven
- ENDLESS CONNECTIONS AND EASY INTEGRATION - Connect this sub to any stereo or multi-channel audio system using the wide range of Line-Level & Speaker-Level Input & Output connections. It is very convenient and quick
- THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ANY AUDIO SYSTEM - Backed by Definitive Technology's relentless engineering, superior cinematic effects with ultimate musical realism and the award-winning design makes it the MOST SOUGHT-AFTER POWERED SUBWOOFER OF ALL TIME
- Pressure-coupled Low Bass Radiator on the enclosure bottom works to produce deep, soul-stirring bass
- Side-mounted volume control makes bass level adjustment easy and convenient
The Ultimate in Bass Performance for Maximum Enjoyment from Your Music and Movies
- Definitive's ProSub 800 is an advanced technology subwoofer with built-in high-power, high-current amplifier and sophisticated electronic crossover in combination with an 8 inch driver of the highest quality. A complete array of controls and connections allows it to be hooked up to and perfectly integrated with any stereo or multi-channel audio system, and tuned for optimum performance in any room. The sonic result is accurate, awe-inspiring, high-impact, high-reality bass performance with superior transient response, vanishingly low distortion, stupendous subsonic power and high output capabilities. It is truly a unique combination of delicate musicality and thunderous power for the ultimate in home theater sound effects as well as unsurpassed musical excellence.
- Available in both black and white
- Connections for integration with any stereo or multi-channel audio system. View larger
Advanced MOSFET Technology Amplifier
- The ProSub 800 incorporates Definitive Technology's unique digitally-coupled Infinite Power Source amplifiers with high-current direct coupled power supplies and discrete MOSFET output devices to ensure perfect high-definition resolution and reproduction of the most dynamic program material and demanding sub-bass transients. Construction quality is absolutely state-of-the-art with only the highest quality components used including mil-spec glass epoxy circuit boards and precision resistors and capacitors for many years of faultless superior performance. In addition, tremendous current reserves, high peak-power capabilities and two protection circuits ensure that these subwoofers can never be overdriven. There is also a convenient, signal-sensing, auto on/off feature.
Superior Detail and Lightning-Fast Transient Response
- The powerful, high-definition driver delivers rock-solid low distortion bass, reaching down to the lowest subsonic frequencies, with an outstanding quality of superior transient response. The special ultra-stiff, low-mass cone (for super-fast transient response) is joined to a butyl rubber surround and long-throw voice coil and spider. The incredibly rigid baskets are engineered to hold the massive magnet structures and large voice coils in absolute alignment. The high temperature voice coil is aluminum wound with triple insulated ultra-pure copper wire and baked in epoxy for power handling in excess of 750 watts.
Rock Solid Non-Resonant Cabinets Ensure Pure Low Distortion Response
- The cabinet of a loudspeaker plays a large part in its sonic performance. Resonance and vibration can add unwanted distortion as well as drain away important energy from the system. Definitive's subwoofers utilize monocoque cabinets, which have been specifically engineered to be totally inert and vibration free, to ensure you of absolutely pure sonic reproduction. Monocoque means that the cabinet is of a unitized construction where all panels are permanently joined together into one solid structure. The cabinet walls themselves are high-density MDF fused together by space-age polymer adhesives. The front and rear baffles are extra thick and the cabinets each incorporate multiple internal braces to ensure total solidity.
Completely Adjustable Electronic Crossovers Assure a Perfect Match to Your System and Room
- The sophisticated low distortion electronic crossover is a masterpiece of design and execution. It contains a complete range of hookups, circuitry and features which allow the subwoofers to be connected and perfectly blended with any system as well as adjusted for optimum performance in any room.
- The ProSub 800 features a continuously adjustable low pass filter control which allow you to choose a high frequency roll-off of from 40 to 150 Hz. This unique "dual stage" roll-off is extremely steep which ensures perfect blending with your main speakers as well as eliminating unwanted midrange from the subwoofer. This is especially important because it gives you much greater flexibility in placing your subwoofer in your room without being able to hear where it is located. There is also a separate low-level direct LFE input for Dolby Digital which bypasses the crossover network. The subwoofer level control is conveniently mounted on the side of the enclosure instead of the rear panel, making it easy to reach. It allows you to perfectly adjust the volume of the subwoofer to match your system and room as well as to fulfill your own personal sonic preferences.
- Driver Complement: One high-definition 8" woofer pressure coupled to one 8" low bass radiator
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ? 150 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 300 watts
- Auto On / Off: Signal Sensing
- Power Requirements: 110 volts Alternating Current (US)
- High Level Inputs: Two pairs of 5 way binding posts
- High Level Outputs: Two pairs of 5 way binding posts
- Low Level Inputs: One LFE input (for SW preout only)
- High Pass Crossover: Non Variable 6 dB/octave @ 80 Hz: Available only with high level inputs and outputs
- Low Pass Crossover: 24 dB/octave, continuously variable from 40 Hz ? 150 Hz ( Available with high level inputs only)
- Dimensions: 10-5/16" W x 15-3/4" D x 12-7/8" H (26.2 x 40.0 x 32.7 cm)
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
P2D2-12 Punch P2 DVC 2-Ohm 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS, 800-Watt Peak Subwoofer ZVX-8 D4 8" 900 Watt Dual 4 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer Bose Acoustimass 16 Subwoofer only. 6.1 Channel. GT-BassPro12 12-Inch (300mm) Car Audio Powered Subwoofer System, black J-10-BLK 10" Front Firing Woofer, Black Technology SuperCube 4000 Compact 8" Powered Subwoofer | Superior Bass, 1200 Watts Power | Precision Sound | Fits in Less Than 1 Cubic Foot Space | Includes Rubber & Spiked Feet Vega Mobile 12" Powered Active Subwoofer 600W Max Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer,Black KUBE 12b Subwoofer Elite Series Surround Sound Home Theater 5.1 Channel Speaker System Including Three-Way Floorstanding, Center Channel, Rear Surround Speakers and a DB10 Subwoofer - Walnut (SX51WR) 6 Outdoor Speakers with Bass Reflex Enclosure (Pair, Black) - All-Weather Durability | Broad Sound Coverage | Speed-Lock Mounting System h RP-502S Surround Sound Speakers (Pair) (Walnut) Debut 2.0 SUB3030 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black CompRT Single 6.75 Inch 300 Watt Max 2 Ohm Shallow Slim Car Subwoofer Alpha S8 Powered Subwoofer, Black Debut 2.0 OW4.2 On-Wall Speakers, Black (Pair)